Electronic Voter Registration Application
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must live in the State of Alabama.
- You must be at least 18 years of age on or before election day.
- You must not be barred from voting by reason of a disqualifying felony conviction.
- You must not have been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law.
Do you currently have a valid Alabama Driver’s License or Non-Driver’s Identification card?
In addition to the requirements listed above, you must have a valid Alabama Driver’s License or valid Alabama Non-Driver’s Identification card to submit an Electronic Voter Registration Application.
- If your answer is “yes”, you may now begin the application process
- If your answer is “no”, please click here to access the form-fillable State of Alabama Mail-In Voter Registration Form
This form is a PDF that you can fill out on your computer, print, sign, and mail to your Board of Registrars.